Moving is always a hassle and a big life event. Moving to another country even more so. When you go to Abu Dhabi for a teaching job, you will be compensated generously for your hard work and will be supported in reducing the hassle of moving by the Abu Dhabi Education Council. Not only are your flights provided in full (for yourself, plus your spouse and up to 3 dependents if applicable) but upon arrival you will receive a settlement allowance to put towards furniture and appliances for your new home.
Housing is provided to you free of charge, and will be comfortable, spacious, and equipped with air conditioning. Teachers are well paid, between $3,300 - $5,500 per month, tax-free. As part of a comprehensive benefits package teachers are provided with health insurance and an annual round-trip flight for the purpose of vacation.
The compensation and benefits package for teachers in Abu Dhabi includes the following:
- A tax-free salary in the range of $3,300 - $5,500 per month
- Comfortable and spacious housing provided free of charge
- A settlement allowance of AED 20,000 (approximately $5,000) for the purpose of furnishing your apartment
- Health insurance provided
- Round-trip flights to and from the UAE for the applicant, spouse and up to 3 dependents
- 11 weeks paid vacation + national holidays
- Annual round-trip flight for vacation